Q-MAX filters go through the fire for you.
Nomen est omen. So we don't just promise highest quality and security, at Q-MAX we give this in written.
Q-MAX filters are approved to British standard BS3944 like LEE Filters. The certificate can be downloaded using the link at the bottom.
The British standard BS3944 was drafted by Cinematography and Photography Standards Policy Committee (CPM/-) and handed over to the technical committee CPM/3 that at the time of standardisation consisted of the following members:
- Association of British Theatre Technicians
- Association of Manufacturers Allied to the Electrical and Electronic Industry (BEAMA ltd.)
- British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC)
- British Film Institute
- British Kinematograph, Sound and Television Society
- Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers
- Chief and Assistant Chief Fire Officers’ Association
- Cinema Exhibitors’ Association
- Defence Manufacturers’ Association
- Electrical Installation Equipment Manufacturers’ Association (BEAMA Ltd.)
- Electrical, Electronic, Telecommunications and Plumbing Union
- Home Office
- ITV Association
- Lighting Industry Federation Ltd.
- National Association of Theatrical, Television and Kine Employees
- National Radiological Protection Board
- Royal Photographic Society
- Society of Television Lighting Directors
The final standard has been issued in 1965 with major changes in 1992 and is since then unchanged valid.
The Q-MAX BS3944 certificate can be downloaded here:
no news in this list.